Rent Mechanic Trucks & Lube Trucks
Have you ever considered RENTING your service vehicles?
Smart fleet managers around the country are renting service trucks, mechanic trucks, lube trucks and lube trailers as a way to cope with today's unpredictable business climate.
By Renting, You'll NEVER PAY for a truck that's not working.
Our rental program quickly gets you the equipment you need, in new or excellent condition with no long term commitment. Rental units can be purchased at any time with a percentage of the rental payments applied to the purchase price.
Is Renting Right for You?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, renting could be right for you.
- I want new equipment but not a 7+ year commitment.
- We need a unit for a new mechanic I want to hire... but I'm not 100%, ABSOUTELY POSITIVE he's going to be here for the long term.
- We have a large, 6 to 18 month contract but I'm not sure what the world will be like when that job is done.
- I hate writing a check for an idle truck.
- I'd like to test the waters with a new chassis. I'm pretty sure I want to buy it but I don't want to be married to a lemon.
- There's money to be made in a new line of business but I'd like 6+ months to see if we can make it work.
- The capital expenditure rules and regulations I'm working under are preventing me from getting the job done.
Our rental fleet is made up of mostly new units. Any used units have under 12 months of use and are in prime condition.
Service / Mechanic Trucks: We can rent Ford 550, Ford 750 or Peterbilt 335 Mechanic trucks with IMT Dominator bodies, cranes and compressors.
Lube Trucks: We can rent IMT SiteStar lube packages, open or enclosed on Ford 750 or Peterbilt 335 Chassis.
Any new unit that can be found in our For Sale Inventory can be rented.
Click Here for Current For Sale Inventory.
Lube Trailers: We can rent any Lube Trailer or Fuel Trailer package.
Still can't find it? If we don't have what you want in our fleet, we can put it in.
What States Do You Rent In?
We cover the Continental US. If you're going to be running across state lines, make sure you request apportioned plates.
Advantages of Renting
- Never Pay for an Idle Truck. Unlike leasing or buying, when the unit stops making you money, just turn it in.
- Run New Equipment. 80% of our rental fleet is brand new.
- Easy on Taxes and the Bank. Different tax and banking rules apply for rentals. You'll want to talk to your accountant but rentals are typically not shown on your balance sheet and are a 100% expense.
- Continue to Build Equity. A percentage of your rental payment is applied every month to the purchase price. Renting to Own is a blend of the best of both worlds allowing you to build equity into the equipment or just turn it in when you're done.
- Fast Credit Check. Call 800-758-2410 for a credit application. Credit usually has a decision in 48 business hours.
Rental Rates & Terms
Rental contracts typically have a 6 month minimum. Rental rates are based on the equipment, credit score, length of contract and buyout options.
Monthly rental payments will be slightly higher than leasing or financing but you'll never run the risk of making a payment on a truck that's not making you money.
How to Get Started
Call 800-758-2410 and we will walk you through an easy process.